Service & repair all major brands
What are Commercial Air Conditioning System Repairs?
Air conditioner systems consistently operate effectively when airflow paths remain free from obstruction and normal operation of major components is enabled. To ensure this is achieved and to maintain satisfactory operation, regular system servicing should be completed at least every 12 months by Alliance Climate Control technicians, trained to service Daikin and Fujitsu products and skilled to identify any signs of future concern.
However, by contrast, poor maintenance of the filtration system or an absence of whole‑of‑system service schedules may allow dirt build up to reduce cooling airflow, or allow poor operation of other critical components to remain unchecked, ultimately causing the compressor and other critical components to operate under greater load which may cause premature failure.
Whilst such repairs may be untimely, frustrating and expensive, Alliance Climate Control’s technicians have the ability to repair or replace the required components rapidly, accessing replacement parts from a vast warehouse of readily available spare parts.
Furthermore, a complete a check of the entire system will be made to ensure each and every component is operating to factory specification. They will also complete a performance check of the refrigerant gas pressure and ensure air at each outlet is delivered at verified temperature and air volume levels using accurately calibrated instruments.
Why are Commercial Air Conditioning System Repairs necessary?
Repairs to Commercial air conditioning systems are usually required when system components fail to operate correctly. Unfortunately, this is often when the system is operating under severe conditions such as unusually hot days or after a particularly windy and seasonally dusty period or in other words, at a time when they are most needed to perform well.
In addition to resolving system problems and performing required repairs to commercial air conditioning systems Alliance Climate Control will ensure your entire system is restored to a condition as close to “as new” as is possible.
On completion of such repairs, Alliance Climate Control will have repaired the diagnosed fault, checked and verified all major components including:
- Inverter compressor operation and load sensing, together with energy demand of the drive motor.
- Refrigerant gas pressure at various stages in the circuit, in addition to checking, the function of the circuit control (Thermal Expansion) valve operation.
- Cleanliness of the finned evaporator coil in the indoor unit, together with the finned condenser coil in the outdoor unit. In addition to operation of the respected blower fans ensuring the required heat exchange process takes place efficiently.
- Verify the correct air volume and temperature is being delivered to each room entry grille using accurately calibrated instruments.
- Ensure the ducting system connections are properly sealed to prevent conditioned air losses or introduce dust or foreign matter into the airflow path.
How can we help with Repairs to your Commercial Air Conditioning System?
Alliance Climate Control can make sure your commercial air conditioning system is always operating at the highest efficiency possible with regular service schedules.
Our team of trained technicians is highly skilled in diagnosing faults of any air conditioning system, effecting repairs from a wide range of spare parts available from our warehouse.
Our mobile service vans are in constant contact with home base so we can be on your doorstep in “no time at all”.
Once the fault requiring repair is diagnosed, we will provide a written quote detailing the parts required with an itemised cost, together with an estimate of the time required to complete the repairs to restore your system to full operation.
We would also recommend, in conjunction with commissioning the required repairs, to setup future regular service inspections at up to 12 month intervals. This is intended to identify any future problems that may exist from time to time and ensure that if the system is under load from continuous hot weather, your system is prepared for high operating loads.
Some of the regular air conditioning services we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Clean all return air filters
- Carry our refrigerant leak testing on equipment and check gas charge levels
- Test operations of safety controls, high and low pressure cutouts
- Check condensate drains
- Check heating, cooling & other functions
- Check air flow
- Check for any vibration and repairs as required
- Check electrical connections
- Check condition of indoor outdoor units
- Check nothing is obstructing outdoor fan
- Check all electrical wiring and components and tighten
- Clean exterior of indoor & outdoor units
- Check operation of indoor fan motors
- Check compressors & condenser fans
- Clean out door condenser coil fins as required
- Inspect condition of condenser coils
- Inspect electrical components
- Check operation of damper motors
- Check vee belts (adjust if required)
- Clean debris from around outdoor unit
Some of the regular air conditioning repairs we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Compressor repairs
- PC board replacements
- High pressure low press switch repairs
- Thermostat replacements/repairs
- New filter replacements
- Zone motor replacements repairs
- Gas leak repairs
- Fan motor repairs
- Fan motor replacements
- Capacitor replacements
- Ducted repairs
- Duct replacements
The health of your family is important to us. Air Conditioner Repairs Sydney work hard to leave your living space comfortable, healthy and clean.
We have the knowledge and experience to professionally repair all types of air conditioning systems including:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ducted Reverse Cycle
- Wall Mounted Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Systems
- Reverse Cycle Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Multi Split Systems
We have years of experience repairing air conditioning systems. You can trust Alliance Climate Control for a complete end to end service.
For all Sydney air conditioning repairs, look no further than Alliance Climate Control.
Why Choose us?
Over 15 year
Licensed & Insured
Labour & Parts
Up Front Fair Pricing
No hidden costs
Carrying out regular maintenance ensures that your system is working to its full potential with minimal wear and tear, at the same time extending the life of the air conditioning system.
- Extend Your Warranty
- Lower Your Energy Costs
- Better Performance Efficiency
- Prolong System Life
- Reduced Number of Breakdowns
Do you need help with a service?
Fill out the form and our team will contact you!
*The information you provide here is for the sole purpose of providing helpful Air Conditioning Tips. We don’t spam or at no time do we disclose any of this privileged information to a third party.
Any repair when you
mention this offer
*Conditions apply, not applicable with any dispatch charge.
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The Alliance Difference
Need Air Conditioning Help?
Make a booking with our insured friendly Air conditioning Technicians, we can help you today or any other day that suites you!