Service & repair all major brands
What are Floor Standing System Service and Repairs
Regular service and repairs of any Floor Standing System are critical for continued reliability and to maintain its designed operating efficiency.
Regular inspections and checks on operating performance are easily completed with little impact on the operation of the system or inconvenience to those in the conditioned space. Such inspections are brief in duration but invaluable to highlight any potential faults, prevent unplanned equipment downtime, costly repairs and frustration of your family members.
An Alliance Climate Control Inspection will return your system to maximum operating efficiency with all vital components checked and performance restored to original specification.
We recommend regular service and repair inspections are conducted at least annually and advocate scheduling a no obligation appointment in advance.
Why are Floor Standing System Service and Repairs necessary?
All servicing is performed either at the outdoor unit or by removing the fascia panel from the indoor unit to access the titanium apatite filter and finned coil.
Regularly scheduled Floor Standing System service and repairs, make sure your system is working at peak performance. This service activity is performed either at the outdoor unit or by removing the fascia panel from the indoor unit to access the titanium apatite filter and finned coil.
Ensuring critical components function correctly and filtration mediums are free from dust or pollens is the main function for service and repair activities with prevention of system malfunction and unpleasant odours being primary objectives.
The exterior body of the indoor unit has also been designed with reliability and cleanliness in mind. Panels in contact with delivery air flow are manufactured from an oil-resistant material then coated with an “anti-floccing” solution to prevent dust, cigarette smoke or cooking vapours from adhering to the unit.
Similarly, the outside heat exchanger is manufactured from corrosion resistant “Blue-Fin” tubes to prevent corrosion from atmospheric or salt spray environments.
Regular service inspections and repairs might highlight:
- Incorrect outlet temperature or motion sensing at the indoor unit, unresponsive circuit components placing additional and unnecessary load imposed on the compressor. This may present as inconsistent or ineffective air temperatures.
- Build-up of dust or pollens in the fan, coil or filters within the indoor unit or excessive dirt build up affecting air dissipation at the outdoor unit.
- Low refrigerant gas levels. This may be perceived by occupants as inferior cooling efficiency causing selection of a lower temperature in turn putting further load on the compressor.
- Inaccurate load sensing of the inverter compressor or direct current motor causing inefficient circulation of refrigerant gas.
How can we help with inspection and repair of your Floor Standing System?
Alliance Climate Control can help to make sure your Floor Standing System always operates with optimum efficiency.
At regularly scheduled services, recommended at not more than 12 month intervals, we can check the operation of the indoor unit, filtration and sensory functions.
We can also check the system pressure and electrical current at various points within the circuit to verify optimal performance of critical system components.
Additionally, we can also check the outlet temperature against our own calibrated thermometers to ensure the delivered air temperature and sensor units are operating correctly.
When these checks are completed on an annual basis your system will operate at optimum efficiency and provide maximum comfort.
Some of the regular air conditioning services we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Clean all return air filters
- Carry our refrigerant leak testing on equipment and check gas charge levels
- Test operations of safety controls, high and low pressure cutouts
- Check condensate drains
- Check heating, cooling & other functions
- Check air flow
- Check for any vibration and repairs as required
- Check electrical connections
- Check condition of indoor outdoor units
- Check nothing is obstructing outdoor fan
- Check all electrical wiring and components and tighten
- Clean exterior of indoor & outdoor units
- Check operation of indoor fan motors
- Check compressors & condenser fans
- Clean out door condenser coil fins as required
- Inspect condition of condenser coils
- Inspect electrical components
- Check operation of damper motors
- Check vee belts (adjust if required)
- Clean debris from around outdoor unit
Some of the regular air conditioning repairs we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Compressor repairs
- PC board replacements
- High pressure low press switch repairs
- Thermostat replacements/repairs
- New filter replacements
- Zone motor replacements repairs
- Gas leak repairs
- Fan motor repairs
- Fan motor replacements
- Capacitor replacements
- Ducted repairs
- Duct replacements
The health of your family is important to us. Air Conditioner Repairs Sydney work hard to leave your living space comfortable, healthy and clean.
We have the knowledge and experience to professionally repair all types of air conditioning systems including:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ducted Reverse Cycle
- Wall Mounted Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Systems
- Reverse Cycle Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Multi Split Systems
We have years of experience repairing air conditioning systems. You can trust Alliance Climate Control for a complete end to end service.
For all Sydney air conditioning repairs, look no further than Alliance Climate Control.
Why Choose us?
Over 15 year
Licensed & Insured
Labour & Parts
Up Front Fair Pricing
No hidden costs
Carrying out regular maintenance ensures that your system is working to its full potential with minimal wear and tear, at the same time extending the life of the air conditioning system.
- Extend Your Warranty
- Lower Your Energy Costs
- Better Performance Efficiency
- Prolong System Life
- Reduced Number of Breakdowns
Do you need help with a service?
Fill out the form and our team will contact you!
*The information you provide here is for the sole purpose of providing helpful Air Conditioning Tips. We don’t spam or at no time do we disclose any of this privileged information to a third party.
Any repair when you
mention this offer
*Conditions apply, not applicable with any dispatch charge.
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The Alliance Difference
Need Air Conditioning Help?
Make a booking with our insured friendly Air conditioning Technicians, we can help you today or any other day that suites you!