Service & repair all major brands
What is Multi-Split Air Conditioning System Service and Repairs?
Regular service and repairs of Multi-split air conditioning systems are critical to make sure they continue to operate at peak efficiency.
Regular inspections and checks on operating performance are easily completed by Alliance service technicians, generally without affecting the operation of the system or inconveniencing those in the conditioned space. Such inspections are invaluable to highlight if further attention is needed, preventing costly unplanned repairs or frustration to the building’s occupants.
Alliance Climate Control inspections keep your system operating at peak performance all year round.
We will make sure the compressor and critical components of the system are operating correctly. We will also check each of the coils, fan blowers, filters and condensate trays to keep them clean and remove any dirt or dust build-up that may prevent efficient operation.
We will also check the ducting to each room to make sure it is clean and sealed properly ensuring you get the most benefit from your Multi-split air conditioning system.
Why are Multi-Split Air Conditioning System Service and Repairs necessary?
Multi-split air conditioning service and repairs, make sure your system is working at peak performance. Servicing should be scheduled at regular intervals, ensuring filtration mediums are free from dust or pollens that may prevent efficient cooling or even produce unpleasant odours, adversely affecting the comfort of occupants.
Regular service inspections and repairs will check for:
- Incorrect temperature sensing and poor operation of critical components that may be the cause of inconsistent or ineffective air temperature delivery.
- Build-up of dust or pollens in the fan, coil or filters within each indoor unit and poor sealing of room entry grilles allowing ingress of dust or conditioned air to escape.
- Low level of refrigerant gas. This may be perceived by occupants as inferior cooling efficiency and result in selection of a lower temperature in turn causing further load on the compressor.
- Dust accumulation on fans, fan coils or condenser coils, reducing the heat dissipation characteristics of each coil in the system.
- Inaccurate thermal load sensing at each of the coils causing too much or too little circulation of refrigerant gas producing unnecessary load on the compressor and an increase in power consumption.
How can we help with Service and Repair of your Multi-Split Air Conditioning System?
We can help to make sure your Multi-split air conditioner system continues to operate with optimum efficiency.
At regularly scheduled services, we can check the operation of the indoor unit and room entry grilles to make sure all components are sealed properly and each unit working within its optimum range.
We can also check system pressure at various points within the circuit to verify optimal performance of the compressor and other components ensuring an optimum supply of refrigerant gas is supplied to each indoor unit.
Additionally, we can also check the outlet temperature of each unit against calibrated thermometers to ensure the desired air temperature is being delivered.
Each of these checks when completed on an annual basis will ensure your system is working at optimum efficiency, providing you with maximum comfort.
Arrange your regular services during the cooler months to keep your system in top condition ready for the return of hot weather.
You can schedule a recurring service event each year, we’ll send you a reminder a couple of weeks ahead to make sure the selected time is convenient.
Some of the regular air conditioning services we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Clean all return air filters
- Carry our refrigerant leak testing on equipment and check gas charge levels
- Test operations of safety controls, high and low pressure cutouts
- Check condensate drains
- Check heating, cooling & other functions
- Check air flow
- Check for any vibration and repairs as required
- Check electrical connections
- Check condition of indoor outdoor units
- Check nothing is obstructing outdoor fan
- Check all electrical wiring and components and tighten
- Clean exterior of indoor & outdoor units
- Check operation of indoor fan motors
- Check compressors & condenser fans
- Clean out door condenser coil fins as required
- Inspect condition of condenser coils
- Inspect electrical components
- Check operation of damper motors
- Check vee belts (adjust if required)
- Clean debris from around outdoor unit
Some of the regular air conditioning repairs we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Compressor repairs
- PC board replacements
- High pressure low press switch repairs
- Thermostat replacements/repairs
- New filter replacements
- Zone motor replacements repairs
- Gas leak repairs
- Fan motor repairs
- Fan motor replacements
- Capacitor replacements
- Ducted repairs
- Duct replacements
The health of your family is important to us. Air Conditioner Repairs Sydney work hard to leave your living space comfortable, healthy and clean.
We have the knowledge and experience to professionally repair all types of air conditioning systems including:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ducted Reverse Cycle
- Wall Mounted Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Systems
- Reverse Cycle Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Multi Split Systems
We have years of experience repairing air conditioning systems. You can trust Alliance Climate Control for a complete end to end service.
For all Sydney air conditioning repairs, look no further than Alliance Climate Control.
Why Choose us?
Over 15 year
Licensed & Insured
Labour & Parts
Up Front Fair Pricing
No hidden costs
Carrying out regular maintenance ensures that your system is working to its full potential with minimal wear and tear, at the same time extending the life of the air conditioning system.
- Extend Your Warranty
- Lower Your Energy Costs
- Better Performance Efficiency
- Prolong System Life
- Reduced Number of Breakdowns
Do you need help with a service?
Fill out the form and our team will contact you!
*The information you provide here is for the sole purpose of providing helpful Air Conditioning Tips. We don’t spam or at no time do we disclose any of this privileged information to a third party.
Any Repair when you mention
this code #LOCAL60.
*Conditions apply, not applicable with any diagnostic charge. *Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. *One voucher per customer per visit. Call for further details.
Any any installation,just
mention this code #IV200417
*Conditions apply, *Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. *One voucher per customer. Call for further details.
The Alliance Difference
More services we provide
Here’s what some of our customer are saying