Suspended ceiling mounted System Service + Repairs
Request a Quote
What are Suspended ceiling mounted
System Service and Repairs
Regular service and repairs of Suspended ceiling mounted System is critical for continued reliability and to maintain its designed operating efficiency.
Regular inspections and checks on operating performance are easily completed with little impact on the operation of the system or inconvenience to those in the conditioned space. Such inspections are invaluable to highlight any potential faults and prevent unplanned equipment downtime, costly repairs and frustration of occupants.
At Alliance Climate Control, we recommend regular service and repair inspections are conducted annually and advocate scheduling a no obligation appointment in advance.
Why are Suspended ceiling mounted System Service and Repairs necessary?
All servicing is performed either at the outdoor unit or from the underside of the indoor unit. No access is required above the indoor unit.
Regularly scheduled Suspended Ceiling Mounted System service and repairs, make sure your system is working at peak performance ensuring critical components function correctly and filtration mediums are free from dust or pollens that may result in malfunction, unpleasant odours, adversely affecting the health of occupants.
The exterior body of the indoor unit has also been designed with reliability and cleanliness in mind. Panels in contact with delivery air flow are manufactured from an oil-resistant material then coated with an “anti-floccing” solution to prevent dust, cigarette smoke or cooking vapours from adhering to the unit.
Similarly, the outside heat exchanger is manufactured from corrosion resistant “Blue-Fin” tubes to prevent corrosion from atmospheric or salt spray environments.
How can we help with inspection and repair of your
Suspended ceiling mounted System?
Alliance Climate Control can help to make sure your Suspended Ceiling Mounted System continues to operate with optimum efficiency.
At regularly scheduled services, recommended at not more than 12 month intervals, we can check the operation of the indoor unit and its’ sensory functions.
We can also check the system pressure and electrical current at various points within the circuit to verify optimal performance of critical system components.
Additionally, we can also check the outlet temperature against our own calibrated thermometers to ensure the delivered air temperature and sensor units are operating correctly.
When these checks are completed on an annual basis your system will operate at optimum efficiency and provide maximum comfort.
Some of the regular air conditioning services we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Clean all return air filters
- Carry our refrigerant leak testing on equipment and check gas charge levels
- Test operations of safety controls, high and low pressure cutouts
- Check condensate drains
- Check heating, cooling & other functions
- Check air flow
- Check for any vibration and repairs as required
- Check electrical connections
- Check condition of indoor outdoor units
- Check nothing is obstructing outdoor fan
- Check all electrical wiring and components and tighten
- Clean exterior of indoor & outdoor units
- Check operation of indoor fan motors
- Check compressors & condenser fans
- Clean out door condenser coil fins as required
- Inspect condition of condenser coils
- Inspect electrical components
- Check operation of damper motors
- Check vee belts (adjust if required)
- Clean debris from around outdoor unit
Some of the regular air conditioning repairs we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Compressor repairs
- PC board replacements
- High pressure low press switch repairs
- Thermostat replacements/repairs
- New filter replacements
- Zone motor replacements repairs
- Gas leak repairs
- Fan motor repairs
- Fan motor replacements
- Capacitor replacements
- Ducted repairs
- Duct replacements
The health of your family is important to us. Air Conditioner Repairs Sydney work hard to leave your living space comfortable, healthy and clean.
We have the knowledge and experience to professionally repair all types of air conditioning systems including:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ducted Reverse Cycle
- Wall Mounted Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Systems
- Reverse Cycle Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Multi Split Systems
We have years of experience repairing air conditioning systems. You can trust Alliance Climate Control for a complete end to end service.
For all Sydney air conditioning repairs, look no further than Alliance Climate Control.
Carrying out regular maintenance ensures that your system is working to its full potential with minimal wear and tear, at the same time extending the life of the air conditioning system.
- Extend Your Warranty
- Lower Your Energy Costs
- Better Performance
- Efficiency Prolong System Life
- Reduced Number of Breakdowns
Why Our Community
Schedule an appointment with
one of our specialist today.
Heating & Air Conditioning systems we
can help you with, and more..
Not to be combined with any other offer
*Offer to be presented at point of booking or sale.
Specialist Dealer & Partner
Brands We Work With
What Our Community
Is Saying About Alliance
based on 520+ reviews