Service & repair all major brands
What are Gas Heating System Service and Repairs?
Regular service and repairs of gas heating systems are critical for continued operating efficiency.
Regular inspections and checks on operating performance are easily completed by our service technicians, generally without affecting the operation of the system or inconveniencing those in the living space. Such inspections are invaluable to highlight if further attention is needed, preventing costly unplanned repairs or frustration to the building’s occupants.
Alliance Climate Control recommend annual inspections to keep your gas heating system operating at peak performance and include inspection and testing of the gas combustion system and exhaust flue.
Testing for carbon monoxide is an imperative of Alliance Climate Controls regular service events to make sure all combustion by-products are exhausted safely.
Other elements included in Alliance Climate Control regular service events ensure the heat exchanger burners and electronic ignition system is performing correctly. In addition, we also check correct operation of the outside air intake fan, thermostats and command control stations to specification.
We will also ensure that all air outlets, return grilles and filters are clean and in good order together with the ducting system to make sure connections with the heat exchanger outlet and each room entry grille are secure.
Why are Gas Heating System Service and Repairs necessary?
Central gas heating service and repairs are necessary to make sure your unit is operating safely and correctly enabling you to enjoy a comfortable and safe living space.
Alliance Climate Control recommend regular servicing events at least on an annual basis. To ensure all systems of your gas heating installation are working correctly whilst providing a safe environment for all occupants to enjoy.
Regular service inspections and repairs of your gas heating system will check for:
- Correct operation of the heat exchanger burner and ignition system.
- Safe exhaust of the combustion by-product gases including carbon monoxide.
- Correct operation of the air intake fan, ducting and passage of heated air to the required rooms.
- Output temperature at each outlet grille and correct thermostat sensing reflecting comfort levels selected at each command control station.
How can we help with inspection and repair of your Gas Heating System?
Alliance Climate Control can help to make sure your central gas heating system continues to operate safely and with maximum efficiency.
At regularly services, recommended at intervals, not more than 12 months, we will check the operation of the heat exchanger burner and electronic ignition, flue and combustion exhaust system, together with the air intake system and distribution ducting making sure all components are working properly and within the optimum operating range.
Arrange your regular services online or by telephone or arrange recurring services to keep your system in top condition at all times.
We can also send a reminder one or two weeks in advance of your scheduled service event to make sure the selected time is convenient.
Some of the regular air conditioning services we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Clean all return air filters
- Carry our refrigerant leak testing on equipment and check gas charge levels
- Test operations of safety controls, high and low pressure cutouts
- Check condensate drains
- Check heating, cooling & other functions
- Check air flow
- Check for any vibration and repairs as required
- Check electrical connections
- Check condition of indoor outdoor units
- Check nothing is obstructing outdoor fan
- Check all electrical wiring and components and tighten
- Clean exterior of indoor & outdoor units
- Check operation of indoor fan motors
- Check compressors & condenser fans
- Clean out door condenser coil fins as required
- Inspect condition of condenser coils
- Inspect electrical components
- Check operation of damper motors
- Check vee belts (adjust if required)
- Clean debris from around outdoor unit
Some of the regular air conditioning repairs we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Compressor repairs
- PC board replacements
- High pressure low press switch repairs
- Thermostat replacements/repairs
- New filter replacements
- Zone motor replacements repairs
- Gas leak repairs
- Fan motor repairs
- Fan motor replacements
- Capacitor replacements
- Ducted repairs
- Duct replacements
The health of your family is important to us. Air Conditioner Repairs Sydney work hard to leave your living space comfortable, healthy and clean.
We have the knowledge and experience to professionally repair all types of air conditioning systems including:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ducted Reverse Cycle
- Wall Mounted Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Systems
- Reverse Cycle Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Multi Split Systems
We have years of experience repairing air conditioning systems. You can trust Alliance Climate Control for a complete end to end service.
For all Sydney air conditioning repairs, look no further than Alliance Climate Control.
Why Choose us?
Over 15 year
Licensed & Insured
Labour & Parts
Up Front Fair Pricing
No hidden costs
Carrying out regular maintenance ensures that your system is working to its full potential with minimal wear and tear, at the same time extending the life of the air conditioning system.
- Extend Your Warranty
- Lower Your Energy Costs
- Better Performance Efficiency
- Prolong System Life
- Reduced Number of Breakdowns
Do you need help with a service?
Fill out the form and our team will contact you!
*The information you provide here is for the sole purpose of providing helpful Air Conditioning Tips. We don’t spam or at no time do we disclose any of this privileged information to a third party.
Any Repair when you mention
this code #LOCAL60.
*Conditions apply, not applicable with any diagnostic charge. *Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. *One voucher per customer per visit. Call for further details.
Any any installation,just
mention this code #IV200417
*Conditions apply, *Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. *One voucher per customer. Call for further details.
The Alliance Difference
More services we provide
Here’s what some of our customer are saying