Ceiling Mounted Cassette System Service + Repairs
What are Ceiling Mounted Cassette System Service and Repairs?
Regular service and repairs of Ceiling Mounted Cassette System is critical for continued operation and reliability and to maintain the designed operating efficiency.
Regular inspections and checks on operating performance are easily completed with little impact on operation of the system or those in the conditioned space. The ceiling mounted cassette system has been designed for ease of access to most critical system components.
Other major elements of the system are found in the outdoor system, providing equally simple access ensuring all inspection and testing procedures are completed promptly.
Although minimal downtime of the system is incurred whilst completing inspection and testing, such processes are an invaluable tool to forecast any faults that may cause unplanned equipment downtime, potentially costly repairs or frustration of occupants.
At Alliance Climate Control, we recommend regular service and repair inspections are conducted annually and we welcome scheduling a no obligation appointment in advance.
Why are Ceiling Mounted Cassette System Service and Repairs necessary?
Regularly scheduled Ceiling Mounted Cassette System service and repairs, make sure your system is working at peak performance ensuring critical components function correctly.
At Alliance Climate Control, we will check if filtration mediums are free from dust or pollens that may result in malfunction, unpleasant odours, adversely affecting the health of occupants.
How can we help with inspection and repair of
your Ceiling Mounted Cassette System?
Alliance Climate Control can help to make sure your Ceiling Mounted Cassette System continues to operate with optimum efficiency.
At regularly scheduled services, recommended at not more than 12 month intervals, we can check the operation of all components of the indoor unit and sensory functions.
We can also check the system pressure and electrical current at various points within the circuit to verify optimal performance of critical components including the thermal expansion valve, compressor and electric motor.
Additionally, we also check the outlet temperature against our own calibrated thermometers to ensure the delivered air temperature and sensor units are operating correctly.
All these checks, when completed on an annual basis, ensure your system continues to operate at optimum efficiency for maximum comfort.
Some of the regular air conditioning services we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Clean all return air filters
- Carry our refrigerant leak testing on equipment and check gas charge levels
- Test operations of safety controls, high and low pressure cutouts
- Check condensate drains
- Check heating, cooling & other functions
- Check air flow
- Check for any vibration and repairs as required
- Check electrical connections
- Check condition of indoor outdoor units
- Check nothing is obstructing outdoor fan
- Check all electrical wiring and components and tighten
- Clean exterior of indoor & outdoor units
- Check operation of indoor fan motors
- Check compressors & condenser fans
- Clean out door condenser coil fins as required
- Inspect condition of condenser coils
- Inspect electrical components
- Check operation of damper motors
- Check vee belts (adjust if required)
- Clean debris from around outdoor unit
Some of the regular air conditioning repairs we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Compressor repairs
- PC board replacements
- High pressure low press switch repairs
- Thermostat replacements/repairs
- New filter replacements
- Zone motor replacements repairs
- Gas leak repairs
- Fan motor repairs
- Fan motor replacements
- Capacitor replacements
- Ducted repairs
- Duct replacements
The health of your family is important to us. Air Conditioner Repairs Sydney work hard to leave your living space comfortable, healthy and clean.
We have the knowledge and experience to professionally repair all types of air conditioning systems including:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ducted Reverse Cycle
- Wall Mounted Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Systems
- Reverse Cycle Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Multi Split Systems
We have years of experience repairing air conditioning systems. You can trust Alliance Climate Control for a complete end to end service.
For all Sydney air conditioning repairs, look no further than Alliance Climate Control.
Carrying out regular maintenance ensures that your system is working to its full potential with minimal wear and tear, at the same time extending the life of the air conditioning system.
- Extend Your Warranty
- Lower Your Energy Costs
- Better Performance
- Efficiency Prolong System Life
- Reduced Number of Breakdowns
Why our community trust Alliance?
Heating & Air Conditioning systems we
can help you with, and more..
Not to be combined with any other offer
*Offer to be presented at point of booking or sale.