Service & repair all major brands
What is Split Air Conditioning Service and Repairs?
Regular service and repairs of split air conditioning systems is important to make sure your system provides the comfort and air cleanliness it did when first installed. Because the system always provides a comfortable living space, it is easy to forget it is there and to schedule regular servicing.
The filtration system is the heart of the system and central to its ability to keep producing clean comfortable air. When the filter becomes blocked from dust, pollens and other airborne particles, the amount of air flow through the fan coil in the interior unit is reduced with reduced airflow and lack of cooling ability.
A regular inspection and check of the system can highlight any loss of performance or problem and prevent an unscheduled maintenance event or breakdown before it happens.
Why are Split Air Conditioning Service and Repairs necessary?
Split air conditioning service and repairs when scheduled regularly, make sure your air conditioner system is always in good order and it functions as well as it did when installed.
It is always beneficial to schedule regular servicing before the high heat loads of summer arrive, the time when the split system works very hard. Frequent cleaning of the filters can easily remove loosely trapped dust particles. However, to make sure the system continues to operate perfectly, an annual service is recommended during which the filters and fan coil are cleaned and sanitised thoroughly and the entire system checked.
Regular service inspections and repairs might highlight:
- Lack of cooling and filtration performance from a clogged fan coil, fans or filters.
- Low levels of refrigerant gas in the system.
- Efficiency of the outside condenser unit.
- Incorrect thermostat operation or sensing of temperature or humidity levels.
- Correct operation of air outlet vents and swing motors.
How can we help with inspection and repair of your Split Air Conditioning system?
We can help to make sure your split air conditioner system continues to secure your comfortable living space by establishing regular scheduled inspections by one of our technicians.
Each of our mobile vehicles is fitted with equipment to inspect, clean and service all parts of your split air conditioning system ensuring the critical components operate at maximum efficiency and free from dust, allergens and bacteria.
Set up your next appointment with a technician now!
Some of the regular air conditioning services we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Clean all return air filters
- Carry our refrigerant leak testing on equipment and check gas charge levels
- Test operations of safety controls, high and low pressure cutouts
- Check condensate drains
- Check heating, cooling & other functions
- Check air flow
- Check for any vibration and repairs as required
- Check electrical connections
- Check condition of indoor outdoor units
- Check nothing is obstructing outdoor fan
- Check all electrical wiring and components and tighten
- Clean exterior of indoor & outdoor units
- Check operation of indoor fan motors
- Check compressors & condenser fans
- Clean out door condenser coil fins as required
- Inspect condition of condenser coils
- Inspect electrical components
- Check operation of damper motors
- Check vee belts (adjust if required)
- Clean debris from around outdoor unit
Some of the regular air conditioning repairs we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Compressor repairs
- PC board replacements
- High pressure low press switch repairs
- Thermostat replacements/repairs
- New filter replacements
- Zone motor replacements repairs
- Gas leak repairs
- Fan motor repairs
- Fan motor replacements
- Capacitor replacements
- Ducted repairs
- Duct replacements
The health of your family is important to us. Air Conditioner Repairs Sydney work hard to leave your living space comfortable, healthy and clean.
We have the knowledge and experience to professionally repair all types of air conditioning systems including:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ducted Reverse Cycle
- Wall Mounted Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Systems
- Reverse Cycle Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Multi Split Systems
We have years of experience repairing air conditioning systems. You can trust Alliance Climate Control for a complete end to end service.
For all Sydney air conditioning repairs, look no further than Alliance Climate Control.
Why Choose us?
Over 15 year
Licensed & Insured
Labour & Parts
Up Front Fair Pricing
No hidden costs
Carrying out regular maintenance ensures that your system is working to its full potential with minimal wear and tear, at the same time extending the life of the air conditioning system.
- Extend Your Warranty
- Lower Your Energy Costs
- Better Performance Efficiency
- Prolong System Life
- Reduced Number of Breakdowns
Do you need help with a service?
Fill out the form and our team will contact you!
*The information you provide here is for the sole purpose of providing helpful Air Conditioning Tips. We don’t spam or at no time do we disclose any of this privileged information to a third party.
Any Repair when you mention
this code #LOCAL60.
*Conditions apply, not applicable with any diagnostic charge. *Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. *One voucher per customer per visit. Call for further details.
Any any installation,just
mention this code #IV200417
*Conditions apply, *Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. *One voucher per customer. Call for further details.
The Alliance Difference
More services we provide
Here’s what some of our customer are saying