Service & repair all major brands
What is Residential Split and Multi-Split Air Conditioning System Service?
Regular service of Split and Multi-split air conditioning systems is critical to make sure they continue to operate at peak efficiency.
Regular inspections and checks on operating performance are easily completed by our fully trained Daikin and Fujitsu service technicians, generally without affecting the operation of the system or inconveniencing your family’s normal activities. Such inspections are an invaluable tool to highlight any matters requiring further attention, or to prevent costly unplanned repairs or frustration when major repairs become necessary.
Alliance Climate Control inspections keep your system operating at peak performance all year round.
We will make sure the compressor and critical components of the system are operating correctly, checking both condenser and evaporator coils, fan blowers, filters and condensate trays to clean and remove any dirt or dust build-up that may prevent efficient operation.
We also recommend an Alliance Climate Control Eco-clean service every two years to clean and service the finned coils incorporating a microbial treatment of the coil to eradicate any dust, dirt or dangerous pathogens for prolonged periods.
We will also check the ducting and air entry grilles to each room to make sure they are clean and sealed properly ensuring you get the most benefit from your Split or Multi-split air conditioning system.
Why are Split and Multi-Split Air Conditioning System Services necessary?
Split and Multi-split air conditioning services scheduled at regular intervals, make sure your system is working at peak performance, ensuring filtration mediums are free from dust or pollens that may prevent efficient cooling, damage system components, produce unpleasant odours, adversely affecting the comfort of occupants.
Regular service inspections will check:
- Temperature sensing and operation of the inverter compressor and other critical components ensuring consistent and desired air delivery temperature.
- Build-up of dust or pollens in the fan, coil or filters and poor sealing of room entry grilles allowing ingress of dust or conditioned air to escape.
- Low level of refrigerant gas. This may be perceived by occupants as inferior cooling efficiency further emphasised if air flow through the evaporator coil is poor or restricted causing extra load on the compressor.
- Dust accumulation on fans or condenser coil may reduce the heat dissipation characteristics of the condenser coil, in turn putting extra load on the compressor when the condensing process is compromised.
How can we help with service of your Split and Multi-Split Air Conditioning System?
Alliance Climate Control will help make sure your Split and Multi-split air conditioner system continues to operate consistently with optimum efficiency.
At regularly scheduled services recommended at 12 month intervals, we can check the operation of the indoor unit and room entry grilles to make sure all components are sealed properly and each unit working properly.
We can also check refrigerant gas pressure at various points within the circuit to verify optimal performance of the compressor, evaporator and condensation coils.
Additionally, we can also check the outlet temperature at each room entry grille against calibrated thermometers to ensure the desired air temperature is being delivered.
Each of these checks when completed on an annual basis will ensure your system is at optimum efficiency, providing you with maximum comfort. We also recommend an Alliance Climate Control Eco-Clean service every two years to make sure the finned evaporator coil remains clean and clear from bacteria.
Some of the regular air conditioning services we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Clean all return air filters
- Carry our refrigerant leak testing on equipment and check gas charge levels
- Test operations of safety controls, high and low pressure cutouts
- Check condensate drains
- Check heating, cooling & other functions
- Check air flow
- Check for any vibration and repairs as required
- Check electrical connections
- Check condition of indoor outdoor units
- Check nothing is obstructing outdoor fan
- Check all electrical wiring and components and tighten
- Clean exterior of indoor & outdoor units
- Check operation of indoor fan motors
- Check compressors & condenser fans
- Clean out door condenser coil fins as required
- Inspect condition of condenser coils
- Inspect electrical components
- Check operation of damper motors
- Check vee belts (adjust if required)
- Clean debris from around outdoor unit
Some of the regular air conditioning repairs we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Compressor repairs
- PC board replacements
- High pressure low press switch repairs
- Thermostat replacements/repairs
- New filter replacements
- Zone motor replacements repairs
- Gas leak repairs
- Fan motor repairs
- Fan motor replacements
- Capacitor replacements
- Ducted repairs
- Duct replacements
The health of your family is important to us. Air Conditioner Repairs Sydney work hard to leave your living space comfortable, healthy and clean.
We have the knowledge and experience to professionally repair all types of air conditioning systems including:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ducted Reverse Cycle
- Wall Mounted Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Systems
- Reverse Cycle Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Multi Split Systems
We have years of experience repairing air conditioning systems. You can trust Alliance Climate Control for a complete end to end service.
For all Sydney air conditioning repairs, look no further than Alliance Climate Control.
Why Choose us?
Over 15 year
Licensed & Insured
Labour & Parts
Up Front Fair Pricing
No hidden costs
Carrying out regular maintenance ensures that your system is working to its full potential with minimal wear and tear, at the same time extending the life of the air conditioning system.
- Extend Your Warranty
- Lower Your Energy Costs
- Better Performance Efficiency
- Prolong System Life
- Reduced Number of Breakdowns
Do you need help with a service?
Fill out the form and our team will contact you!
*The information you provide here is for the sole purpose of providing helpful Air Conditioning Tips. We don’t spam or at no time do we disclose any of this privileged information to a third party.
Any repair when you
mention this Ad.
*Conditions apply, not applicable with any dispatch or diagnostic charge. *Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The Alliance Difference
Need Air Conditioning Help?
Make a booking with our insured friendly Air conditioning Technicians, we can help you today or any other day that suites you!