What is Ducted Air Conditioning service and repairs?
Regular service and repairs of ducted air conditioning systems are important to make sure the ducting system remains in good condition with joints at the air conditioner unit and room entry vents remain well connected and the duct tube airtight.
If the ducting leaks for any reason, either conditioned air will escape or dust and dirt will enter the system. This may clog the filters prematurely with a resulting increase in running costs.
A regular inspection and check of the ducting system will highlight any of these faults and may prevent an unscheduled maintenance event or breakdown before it happens.
Does your Filter & Coil look like this?
When was the last time you had your Air Conditioning unit serviced?
Did you know, poorly maintained coils or filters not only hurt the energy efficiency of your entire units, but also greatly affect the Air Quality your family breathe?
To ensure highly efficient and reliable operation we recommend that a regular service health check be carried out at least annually, and your return air filters should be cleaned every 6 weeks.
Most 5-year manufacturers’ warranties are void, if you DON’T service your system at least once a year?
Why are Ducted Air Conditioning Service and Repairs necessary?
Ducted air conditioning service and repairs make sure the air conditioner system is always in good order enabling it to function as efficiently as it did when installed.
If the ducting leaks for any reason, either conditioned air will escape or worse, dust will penetrate the ducting and recirculate around the living spaces as well as clogging the filters.
Leaks of this kind may present as extra condensate leaking from the vent, unsightly marks adjacent to the vent surround, or an unpleasant musty smell within the room.
Regular service inspections and repairs will highlight:
- Loss of cooling through poorly connected joints, penetrations or fractures of the ducting tube
- Excessive dust build-up due to broken joints, penetrations or fractures of the ducting tube.
- Clogged or poorly operating filters.
- Loose or poorly fitting room entry vents
How can we help with inspection and repair of your Ducted Air Conditioning system?
To ensure your air conditioner system continues to work well, it is recommended to set up regular scheduled inspections by one of our technicians who will visit during the off-season or when use of the system is less frequent.
Each of our mobile vehicles is fitted with equipment to inspect, clean and service all parts of your ducted system. Our technician can wash and sanitise the fan coil with our own microbial sanitising agent making sure it is dust, allergen and bacteria free.
This helps the air to flow through the coil more freely, increases cooling efficiency and also reduces your running costs.
Set up your next appointment with a technician now!
Some of the regular air conditioning services we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Clean all return air filters
- Carry our refrigerant leak testing on equipment and check gas charge levels
- Test operations of safety controls, high and low pressure cutouts
- Check condensate drains
- Check heating, cooling & other functions
- Check air flow
- Check for any vibration and repairs as required
- Check electrical connections
- Check condition of indoor outdoor units
- Check nothing is obstructing outdoor fan
- Check all electrical wiring and components and tighten
- Clean exterior of indoor & outdoor units
- Check operation of indoor fan motors
- Check compressors & condenser fans
- Clean out door condenser coil fins as required
- Inspect condition of condenser coils
- Inspect electrical components
- Check operation of damper motors
- Check vee belts (adjust if required)
- Clean debris from around outdoor unit
Some of the regular air conditioning repairs we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Compressor repairs
- PC board replacements
- High pressure low press switch repairs
- Thermostat replacements/repairs
- New filter replacements
- Zone motor replacements repairs
- Gas leak repairs
- Fan motor repairs
- Fan motor replacements
- Capacitor replacements
- Ducted repairs
- Duct replacements
The health of your family is important to us. Air Conditioner Repairs Sydney work hard to leave your living space comfortable, healthy and clean.
We have the knowledge and experience to professionally repair all types of air conditioning systems including:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ducted Reverse Cycle
- Wall Mounted Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Systems
- Reverse Cycle Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Multi Split Systems
We have years of experience repairing air conditioning systems. You can trust Alliance Climate Control for a complete end to end service.
For all Sydney air conditioning repairs, look no further than Alliance Climate Control.
Why Choose us?
Over 15 year
Licensed & Insured
Labour & Parts
Up Front Fair Pricing
No hidden costs
Carrying out regular maintenance ensures that your system is working to its full potential with minimal wear and tear, at the same time extending the life of the air conditioning system.
- Extend Your Warranty
- Lower Your Energy Costs
- Better Performance Efficiency
- Prolong System Life
- Reduced Number of Breakdowns
Do you need help with a service?
Fill out the form and our team will contact you!
*The information you provide here is for the sole purpose of providing helpful Air Conditioning Tips. We don’t spam or at no time do we disclose any of this privileged information to a third party.
Any repair when you
mention this offer
*Conditions apply, not applicable with any dispatch charge.
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The Alliance Difference
Need Air Conditioning Help?
Make a booking with our insured friendly Air conditioning Technicians, we can help you today or any other day that suites you!