Service & repair all major brands
What is VRV Air Conditioning System Service and Repairs?
Regular service and repairs of a VRV (or VRF) air conditioning systems are critical to make sure your system continues to maintain its designed operating efficiency.
Regular inspections and checks on operating performance can be completed by our technicians with ease and without compromising the operation of the system or inconveniencing those in the conditioned space.
Such inspections are an invaluable tool for trouble free operation and should be performed on a regular basis. A regular service and maintenance inspection will keep your system in optimum operating condition and may prevent unplanned equipment downtime and costly repairs.
Why are VRV Air Conditioning System Service and Repairs necessary?
VRV air conditioning service and repairs when scheduled regularly, make sure your system is working at peak performance, ensuring filtration mediums are free from dust or pollens that may result in unpleasant odours or adversely affect the health conditions of occupants.
Regular service inspections and repairs might highlight:
- Incorrect operation of the digital expansion valve thus providing an inconsistent flow of refrigerant resulting in occupant discomfort.
- Build-up of dust or pollens in the fan, coil or filters within the indoor unit or poor sealing at room entry grilles allowing ingress of dust or conditioned air to escape.
- Low level of refrigerant gas. This may be perceived by occupants as inferior cooling efficiency and result in selection of a lower temperature in turn causing compressor overload.
- Dust accumulation on fans or condenser coils, reducing the heat dissipation characteristics of the condenser system.
- Inaccurate load sensing of the compressor causing inefficient circulation of refrigerant gas.
How can we help with inspection and repair of your VRV Air Conditioning System?
Alliance Climate Control can help to make sure your VRV air conditioner system continues to operate with optimum efficiency.
At regularly scheduled services, we can check the operation of the indoor unit and room entry grilles to make sure all components are sealed properly and working within their optimum range.
We can also check the system pressure at various points within the circuit to verify optimal performance of the compressor and thermal expansion valve.
Additionally, we can also check the outlet temperature against calibrated thermometers to ensure the desired air temperature is being delivered.
All these checks completed on an annual basis will ensure your system is always operating at optimum efficiency providing maximum comfort.
Some of the regular air conditioning services we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Clean all return air filters
- Carry our refrigerant leak testing on equipment and check gas charge levels
- Test operations of safety controls, high and low pressure cutouts
- Check condensate drains
- Check heating, cooling & other functions
- Check air flow
- Check for any vibration and repairs as required
- Check electrical connections
- Check condition of indoor outdoor units
- Check nothing is obstructing outdoor fan
- Check all electrical wiring and components and tighten
- Clean exterior of indoor & outdoor units
- Check operation of indoor fan motors
- Check compressors & condenser fans
- Clean out door condenser coil fins as required
- Inspect condition of condenser coils
- Inspect electrical components
- Check operation of damper motors
- Check vee belts (adjust if required)
- Clean debris from around outdoor unit
Some of the regular air conditioning repairs we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Compressor repairs
- PC board replacements
- High pressure low press switch repairs
- Thermostat replacements/repairs
- New filter replacements
- Zone motor replacements repairs
- Gas leak repairs
- Fan motor repairs
- Fan motor replacements
- Capacitor replacements
- Ducted repairs
- Duct replacements
The health of your family is important to us. Air Conditioner Repairs Sydney work hard to leave your living space comfortable, healthy and clean.
We have the knowledge and experience to professionally repair all types of air conditioning systems including:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ducted Reverse Cycle
- Wall Mounted Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Systems
- Reverse Cycle Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Multi Split Systems
We have years of experience repairing air conditioning systems. You can trust Alliance Climate Control for a complete end to end service.
For all Sydney air conditioning repairs, look no further than Alliance Climate Control.
Why Choose us?
Over 15 year
Licensed & Insured
Labour & Parts
Up Front Fair Pricing
No hidden costs
Carrying out regular maintenance ensures that your system is working to its full potential with minimal wear and tear, at the same time extending the life of the air conditioning system.
- Extend Your Warranty
- Lower Your Energy Costs
- Better Performance Efficiency
- Prolong System Life
- Reduced Number of Breakdowns
Do you need help with a service?
Fill out the form and our team will contact you!
*The information you provide here is for the sole purpose of providing helpful Air Conditioning Tips. We don’t spam or at no time do we disclose any of this privileged information to a third party.
Any repair when you
mention this Ad.
*Conditions apply, not applicable with any dispatch or diagnostic charge. *Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The Alliance Difference
Need Air Conditioning Help?
Make a booking with our insured friendly Air conditioning Technicians, we can help you today or any other day that suites you!