What is a Floor Standing System?
A floor standing system is a gentle, quiet and efficient way to deliver clean comfortable heated or cooled air to any room in your house.
The floor standing system, is one of the least obtrusive, yet most efficient means to ensure the ongoing comfort of family members.
The system comprises an outdoor unit housing a powerful inverter compressor and direct current electric motor. This combination minimises electricity cost and automatically smooths out temperature fluctuation and energy demand peaks. The outdoor unit also monitors low gas pressure and provides a warning on the command console when this situation arises.
The indoor unit located at the room floor level, lends itself to be located in an unused fireplace or may be even partially set into a wall. The stylish art deco low profile cabinet, incorporates an outlet grille at the bottom and at the top of the unit, each selected individually or combined to provide alternating air flow in both horizontal and vertical planes.
The system in heating mode provides a consistent level of comfort from start up, inhibiting fan operation for a few seconds until the air temperature has partially elevated. The powerful operation of the system quickly achieves the set temperature range then maintains this comfort level with minimal expended energy.
Sensors monitor humidity, air flow speed, temperature and motion of occupants.
Four programmable operating times can be set each day together with selectable sleep modes set at the central command console. Alternatively, “smartphone” applications enable start and stop times to be programmed from remote locations, ideally used in advance of your arrival.
The system incorporates many other features including:
- Automatic interchanging between cooling and heating modes depending on the ambient temperature and selected comfort levels.
- Motion detector sensors that trigger the outdoor unit to shut down if no motion is detected. The indoor unit remains on standby until motion is again detected.
- An “Econo-mode” function operates to minimise power consumption once the required set temperature level has been reached and able to be maintained.
- Additional on-demand cooling or heating should differing temperatures be temporarily selected at the command console. If a different temperature range is selected, the new temperature will be maintained temporarily before returning to the original settings.
Why is a Floor Standing System better?
A floor standing system is powerful, quiet and is automatically responsive to changing conditions or increased occupant numbers.
Some of the many benefits include:
- Highly efficient inverter compressor and direct current electric motor provide consistent cooling maintaining comfort levels close to the set temperature range resulting in lower running costs.
- Stylish indoor unit body, manufactured from oil resistant materials minimises staining from cooking vapours or cigarette smoke.
- Ability to independently vary comfort levels on multiple units.
How can we help find the best Floor Standing System for you?
The most suitable floor standing system for your use depends on a number of factors including room usage, internal volume, number of openings and anticipated occupants. We, at Alliance Climate Control can design a system to meet your needs, bringing together the best floor standing products available.
We will visit your home or work with your house construction team to determine the best outdoor and indoor units to suit your installation.
We will also be there with you during the installation and commissioning process to make sure the selected unit will deliver the requirements ensuring you are absolutely satisfied before sign-off.
Why Choose us?
Over 15 year
Licensed & Insured
Labour & Parts
Up Front Fair Pricing
No hidden costs
Do you need help with a service?
Fill out the form and our team will contact you!
*The information you provide here is for the sole purpose of providing helpful Air Conditioning Tips. We don’t spam or at no time do we disclose any of this privileged information to a third party.
Any Repair when you mention
this code #LOCAL60.
*Conditions apply, not applicable with any diagnostic charge. *Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. *One voucher per customer per visit. Call for further details.
Any any installation,just
mention this code #IV200417
*Conditions apply, *Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. *One voucher per customer. Call for further details.
The Alliance Difference
More services we provide
Here’s what some of our customer are saying