Service & repair all major brands
What is Commercial Air Conditioning System Service?
Regular service of commercial air conditioning systems is critical to ensure continued operation at peak efficiency.
Alliance Climate Control recommend regular services at least once every 12 months with an Eco-clean service to the finned coils every alternate year.
Regular inspections and services are easily completed by our fully trained Daikin and Fujitsu service technicians, generally without impact on your operation. Such inspections are an invaluable tool to highlight any matters requiring further attention, or to prevent costly unplanned repairs or frustration.
Conventional Split, Multi-split may be serviced directly at the installed wall unit in the conditioned space. Ceiling cassette systems are serviced within the ceiling cavity, whilst suspended ceiling mounted systems may be serviced entirely from beneath the unit, ensuring clear access to all components.
Alliance Climate Control annual service inspections are designed to keep your system operating at peak performance all year round.
Regular service inspections include, making sure the compressor, drive motor and other critical components are operating correctly, checking both finned coils, fan blowers and filters are clean. Monitoring refrigerant pressure and sensing function operation.
Analysing these processes, Alliance Climate Control’s trained technicians are able to identify the likelihood of future maintenance requirements or malfunctions before they might occur.
We also recommend an Alliance Climate Control Eco-clean service every two years to clean and service the finned coils incorporating a microbial treatment of the coils to eradicate any dust, dirt or dangerous pathogens.
We will also check the ducting and air entry grilles to make sure they are clean and sealed properly ensuring you get the most benefit from your commercial air conditioning system.
Why are Commercial Air Conditioning System Services necessary?
Commercial air conditioning services scheduled at regular intervals, make sure your system is working at peak performance, ensuring filtration mediums are free from dust or pollens that may prevent efficient cooling or damage system components, adversely affecting the comfort of your clients, visitors or employees.
Regular service inspections include:
- Operation of the inverter compressor, drive motor and other critical components of the system ensuring a consistent and desired air delivery temperature.
- Finned coils, fans or filters to make sure a clear path airflow is enabled. Additionally, inspection of sealed ducting connections and room entry grilles to prevent entry of dust or conditioned air to escape.
- Monitoring level of refrigerant gas. A low level may be perceived by occupants as inferior cooling efficiency, further emphasised if air flow through the evaporator coil is poor or restricted resulting in extra load on the compressor.
- Inspection of dust accumulation on fans or condenser coil, reducing the heat dissipation characteristics of the condenser coil, in turn putting extra load on the compressor when the condensing process is compromised.
How can we help with service of your Commercial Air Conditioning System?
Alliance Climate Control will help make sure your Commercial air conditioner system continues to operate consistently with optimum efficiency.
At regularly scheduled services recommended at not more than12 month intervals, we will check the operation of the installed system. Our Daikin and Fujitsu trained technicians have wide experience in servicing ceiling cassette units, suspended ceiling units or wall mounted split systems.
We will also check refrigerant gas pressure at various points within the circuit to verify optimal performance of the compressor, evaporator and condensation coils.
Additionally, we will also check room entry grille outlet temperatures against calibrated thermometers to ensure the desired air temperature is being delivered.
Each of these checks when completed on an annual basis will ensure your system is working at optimum efficiency, providing you with maximum comfort. We also recommend performing an Alliance Climate Control Eco-Clean service every alternate year to make sure the finned coils remain clean.
Some of the regular air conditioning services we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Clean all return air filters
- Carry our refrigerant leak testing on equipment and check gas charge levels
- Test operations of safety controls, high and low pressure cutouts
- Check condensate drains
- Check heating, cooling & other functions
- Check air flow
- Check for any vibration and repairs as required
- Check electrical connections
- Check condition of indoor outdoor units
- Check nothing is obstructing outdoor fan
- Check all electrical wiring and components and tighten
- Clean exterior of indoor & outdoor units
- Check operation of indoor fan motors
- Check compressors & condenser fans
- Clean out door condenser coil fins as required
- Inspect condition of condenser coils
- Inspect electrical components
- Check operation of damper motors
- Check vee belts (adjust if required)
- Clean debris from around outdoor unit
Some of the regular air conditioning repairs we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Compressor repairs
- PC board replacements
- High pressure low press switch repairs
- Thermostat replacements/repairs
- New filter replacements
- Zone motor replacements repairs
- Gas leak repairs
- Fan motor repairs
- Fan motor replacements
- Capacitor replacements
- Ducted repairs
- Duct replacements
The health of your family is important to us. Air Conditioner Repairs Sydney work hard to leave your living space comfortable, healthy and clean.
We have the knowledge and experience to professionally repair all types of air conditioning systems including:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ducted Reverse Cycle
- Wall Mounted Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Systems
- Reverse Cycle Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Multi Split Systems
We have years of experience repairing air conditioning systems. You can trust Alliance Climate Control for a complete end to end service.
For all Sydney air conditioning repairs, look no further than Alliance Climate Control.
Why Choose us?
Over 15 year
Licensed & Insured
Labour & Parts
Up Front Fair Pricing
No hidden costs
Carrying out regular maintenance ensures that your system is working to its full potential with minimal wear and tear, at the same time extending the life of the air conditioning system.
- Extend Your Warranty
- Lower Your Energy Costs
- Better Performance Efficiency
- Prolong System Life
- Reduced Number of Breakdowns
Do you need help with a service?
Fill out the form and our team will contact you!
*The information you provide here is for the sole purpose of providing helpful Air Conditioning Tips. We don’t spam or at no time do we disclose any of this privileged information to a third party.
Any repair when you
mention this offer
*Conditions apply, not applicable with any dispatch charge.
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The Alliance Difference
Need Air Conditioning Help?
Make a booking with our insured friendly Air conditioning Technicians, we can help you today or any other day that suites you!