What is Alliance Eco-Clean
Alliance Climate Control Eco-Clean is an integral part of our recommended 12-month service management package. This feature incorporating inspection and service of the fan coil and filter, in your floor standing system is completed by our trained technicians.
Alliance Climate Control, provide this service to restore your system to its peak operating condition and best arranged ahead of peak usage periods to make sure it is clean and ready to provide the performance you expect.
With the fascia panel and filters removed from the floor standing unit, the fan coil is carefully washed, first with water then sanitised with Alliance Climate Control’s own microbial solution, ensuring the coil is free from dust, fungi or pathogens.
The titanium apatite photocatalytic filter incorporates a paper filter panel in its multi-stage cleaning process. This filter consumable should also be replaced at 12 month intervals.
Why is Alliance Eco-Clean good for your Floor Standing System?
An Alliance Eco-Clean service is recommended for your system annually, to keep it in top operating condition and prepare your system for high heat loads during summer or those cool wintry days.
Regular maintenance is important to enable your system to continue producing clean air and eradicate any issues that may arise including:
- Dust and dirt lodged in the filter or fan coil causing the coil to malfunction and place unnecessary strain on other components of the system.
- Dirt lodged in the paper filter of the titanium apatite photocatalytic filter. Replacement of the paper filter panel should be made at intervals of not more than12 months, ensuring dust, spores and other pathogens are safely removed.
- Prevent unnecessary loads on the fan coil or fan wheel motors resulting from blocked or reduced air flow delivery to the conditioned space.
- Inaccurate sensing characteristics at various points around the circuit. This may produce inefficient heat pump characteristics and poor comfort aspects for the occupants.
How can we help with Eco-clean of your Floor Standing System?
Alliance Climate Control recommend floor standing systems undergo an annual check and performance test. We also recommend an Alliance Eco-Clean service at the same time to limit downtime and intrusion to your normal activities.
We can establish a recurring service appointment with a pre-visit reminder one or two weeks in advance to ensure your preferred time is convenient.
Call us now before you leave this site to set up a regular service visit.
Alliance ECO strip clean process:
- Removing all plastic covers, filters on the indoor fan coil
- Indoor fan coil is covered and sanitised with anti-bacterial chemical
- All mould, grime and dirt build up on coil is removed
- Indoor fan coil is soaked, scrubbed and thoroughly washed out with water
- Killing pathogens
- Unit is dried, reassembled and commissioned
Unit operation will tested by the technician to ensure that everything is in complete working order.
You will then be left with a wall split system air conditioner that circulates healther air. It will not be pushing bad smells into your home/office. And it won’t cost any more than it should to run.
Air con bad smell
Mould, grime, bacteria & fungi
Dirty vs Clean air conditioning coil
Important info: Dirty indoor coils and blower wheels can cause heat exchange failure, the indoor fan coil cools its self from the movement of air, and if air is blocked it can cause constant overheating and cause components to premature breakdowns.
Why Choose us?
Over 15 year
Licensed & Insured
Labour & Parts
Up Front Fair Pricing
No hidden costs
Do you need help with a service?
Fill out the form and our team will contact you!
*The information you provide here is for the sole purpose of providing helpful Air Conditioning Tips. We don’t spam or at no time do we disclose any of this privileged information to a third party.
Any Repair when you mention
this code #LOCAL60.
*Conditions apply, not applicable with any diagnostic charge. *Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. *One voucher per customer per visit. Call for further details.
Any any installation,just
mention this code #IV200417
*Conditions apply, *Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. *One voucher per customer. Call for further details.
The Alliance Difference
More services we provide
Here’s what some of our customer are saying