What is Alliance Eco-Clean
Eco-Clean is a critical component of your regular service regime and can be completed by Alliance Climate Control technicians to fully restore crucial parts of your Multi-split air conditioner back to new.
Alliance Climate Control, provide this service to restore your system to its peak operating condition and is best arranged ahead of peak usage periods to make sure each coil in your system is clean and ready for the summer ahead.
With the covers and filters removed from the interior unit, the exposed fan coil is carefully washed first with water then sanitised with Alliance Climate Control’s own microbial solution. This makes sure the coil is free from dust, fungi or pathogens.
The filters are also cleaned thoroughly with a suitable treatment regime to make sure they are perfectly clean and also working with optimum efficiency.
Why is Alliance Eco-Clean good for your Multi-Split air conditioner?
An Alliance Eco-Clean service is recommended for your system annually, to keep it in top operating condition.
An Alliance Eco-Clean service can prepare your system for high heat loads during summer and eradicate any issues that may exist including:
- Dust and dirt lodged in the filter or fan coil causing the coil to freeze over in operation and prevent other critical components of your system from operating correctly.
- Prevent high heat loads on the fan coil or fan wheel motors resulting from blocked or reduced air flow.
- Inaccurate sensing characteristics at various points around the circuit. This produces inefficient refrigerant gas flows and poor comfort characteristics for the occupants. Critical components should be thoroughly cleaned regularly to sense varying circuit conditions accurately.
How can we help with an Alliance Eco-Clean of your Split Air Conditioning system?
Alliance Climate Control recommend your Multi-split system air conditioner system undergo an annual check and performance test. We also recommend an Alliance Eco-Clean service at the same time to limit downtime and intrusion to your normal activities.
We can help by establishing a recurring service appointment with a pre-visit reminder one or two weeks in advance to ensure your preferred time is convenient.
Call us now before you leave this site to set up a regular and recurring service visit.
Alliance ECO strip clean process:
- Removing all plastic covers, filters on the indoor fan coil
- Indoor fan coil is covered and sanitised with anti-bacterial chemical
- All mould, grime and dirt build up on coil is removed
- Indoor fan coil is soaked, scrubbed and thoroughly washed out with water
- Killing pathogens
- Unit is dried, reassembled and commissioned
Unit operation will tested by the technician to ensure that everything is in complete working order.
You will then be left with a wall split system air conditioner that circulates healther air. It will not be pushing bad smells into your home/office. And it won’t cost any more than it should to run.
Air con bad smell
Mould, grime, bacteria & fungi
Dirty vs Clean air conditioning coil
Important info: Dirty indoor coils and blower wheels can cause heat exchange failure, the indoor fan coil cools its self from the movement of air, and if air is blocked it can cause constant overheating and cause components to premature breakdowns.
Why Choose us?
Over 15 year
Licensed & Insured
Labour & Parts
Up Front Fair Pricing
No hidden costs
Do you need help with a service?
Fill out the form and our team will contact you!
*The information you provide here is for the sole purpose of providing helpful Air Conditioning Tips. We don’t spam or at no time do we disclose any of this privileged information to a third party.
Any repair when you
mention this offer
*Conditions apply, not applicable with any dispatch charge.
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The Alliance Difference
Need Air Conditioning Help?
Make a booking with our insured friendly Air conditioning Technicians, we can help you today or any other day that suites you!