Window Wall Mounted System Service & Repairs
Request a Quote
What are Window Wall Mounted
System Service and Repairs
Regular service and repairs of window wall mounted system are critical for continued reliability to maintain the designed operating efficiency of the unit.
Regular inspections and checks on operating performance are easily completed with little impact on the operation of the system or inconvenience to those in the conditioned space. In most cases, cleaning of the filters and finned coil fans can be checked at 6 week intervals by the home owner or occupant. However, more detailed inspections conducted by Alliance Climate Control technicians are recommended at least on an annual frequency.
Such inspections are an invaluable tool to highlight any faults and prevent unplanned equipment downtime which may result in costly repairs and frustration of occupants.
At Alliance Climate Control, we strongly recommend such regular service inspections at an annual frequency and advocate scheduling a no obligation appointment in advance.
Why are Window Wall Mounted System Service and Repairs necessary?
Regularly scheduled window wall mounted System service and repairs, make sure your system is working at peak performance ensuring critical components function correctly and filtration mediums are free from dust or pollens that may result in malfunction, unpleasant odours, adversely affect the health of occupants.
How can we help with inspection and repair of
your Window Wall Mounted System?
Alliance Climate Control can help to make sure your window wall mounted system continues to operate with optimum efficiency.
At regularly scheduled services, we check the operation of all critical components of the unit.
We can also check the system pressure and electrical current at various points within the circuit to verify optimal performance of the unit. Additionally, we will validate the outlet temperature against our own calibrated thermometers to ensure the air temperature sensor units are operating correctly.
All these checks when completed on an annual basis will ensure your system is operating at optimum efficiency providing maximum comfort.
Some of the regular air conditioning services we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Clean all return air filters
- Carry our refrigerant leak testing on equipment and check gas charge levels
- Test operations of safety controls, high and low pressure cutouts
- Check condensate drains
- Check heating, cooling & other functions
- Check air flow
- Check for any vibration and repairs as required
- Check electrical connections
- Check condition of indoor outdoor units
- Check nothing is obstructing outdoor fan
- Check all electrical wiring and components and tighten
- Clean exterior of indoor & outdoor units
- Check operation of indoor fan motors
- Check compressors & condenser fans
- Clean out door condenser coil fins as required
- Inspect condition of condenser coils
- Inspect electrical components
- Check operation of damper motors
- Check vee belts (adjust if required)
- Clean debris from around outdoor unit
Some of the regular air conditioning repairs we carry out on both split system and ducted units are:
- Compressor repairs
- PC board replacements
- High pressure low press switch repairs
- Thermostat replacements/repairs
- New filter replacements
- Zone motor replacements repairs
- Gas leak repairs
- Fan motor repairs
- Fan motor replacements
- Capacitor replacements
- Ducted repairs
- Duct replacements
The health of your family is important to us. Air Conditioner Repairs Sydney work hard to leave your living space comfortable, healthy and clean.
We have the knowledge and experience to professionally repair all types of air conditioning systems including:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ducted Reverse Cycle
- Wall Mounted Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Systems
- Reverse Cycle Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Multi Split Systems
We have years of experience repairing air conditioning systems. You can trust Alliance Climate Control for a complete end to end service.
For all Sydney air conditioning repairs, look no further than Alliance Climate Control.
Carrying out regular maintenance ensures that your system is working to its full potential with minimal wear and tear, at the same time extending the life of the air conditioning system.
- Extend Your Warranty
- Lower Your Energy Costs
- Better Performance
- Efficiency Prolong System Life
- Reduced Number of Breakdowns
Why Our Community
Schedule an appointment with
one of our specialist today.
Not to be combined with any other offer
*Offer to be presented at point of booking or sale.
Specialist Dealer & Partner
Brands We Work With
What Our Community
Is Saying About Alliance
based on 520+ reviews